Published 2021 years 04 month 26 Date
Last updated 2021 years 05 month 21 Date
○ About new coronavirus vaccination
Vaccination has begun to prevent the onset of new coronavirus infections, reduce the incidence of deaths and serious illnesses as much as possible, and prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections.
Information at the time of update.We will update the information as soon as the details are decided.
Mokuji on this page
- #Consultation counter
- #Flow until inoculation
- #Inoculation target
- #Inoculation time
- #About inoculation ticket / pre-examination slip
- #How to reserve inoculation
- #What to bring and what to wear on the day of inoculation
- #Inoculation place
- #Inoculation cost
- #Inoculation frequency / inoculation interval
- #About consent of inoculation
- #Vaccination Health Damage Relief System
- #Beware of scams piggybacking on the new coronavirus
- #Frequently Asked Questions
- #Reference information
・ Nagawa Town New Corona Vaccine Call Center
Inquiries about vaccination reservations, vaccination locations, etc. regarding the new corona vaccine
Phone number: 0268-75-2045 ・ 0268-75-7966
Reception hours: 9:5 am to XNUMX:XNUMX pm (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
・ Nagano Prefecture "Vaccine Counseling Center"
Professional inquiries regarding the new corona vaccine (effects, side effects, etc. of the vaccine)
026-235-7380 (8: 30-21: XNUMX, XNUMX days a week)
・ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare New Corona Vaccine Call Center
Comprehensive inquiries regarding the new corona vaccine
0120-76-1770 (9: 21-XNUMX: XNUMX Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are also held)
Flow until inoculation
- 16. XNUMX.Prior to the time of inoculation, those who are XNUMX years of age or older will receive an "inoculation ticket" and a "preliminary examination slip" from the town.
- XNUMX. XNUMX.Corona leased line (#Consultation counterSee)Make an inoculation reservation by phone.We will ask you the following on the phone.
- A. Date of birth and name
- B. Whether or not to use the shuttle bus (If you use the shuttle bus, we will specify the inoculation time.)
- C. Desired inoculation time
- XNUMX. XNUMX. Bring your "vaccination ticket", "preliminary examination slip", and "identification (driver's license, health insurance card, etc., My Number card is also acceptable)" to the vaccination site and receive the vaccination.
Inoculation target person
Those who are 16 years old or older are eligible for inoculation.
As a general rule, those who have a resident card on the day of vaccination are eligible.
However, if there are unavoidable circumstances, you may be able to receive vaccination at a place other than the municipality (location of your resident's card) where your resident's card is available.We will inform you how to apply as soon as it is decided, so please check the information of your city, town or village.
* Pregnant people can also be vaccinated, but please consult with your doctor and make a careful decision.
The start time of vaccination is determined by the amount of vaccination from the country.
From May XNUMXth, vaccination will be started for those over XNUMX years old during the XNUMXrd year of Reiwa.
From June XNUMXst, vaccination will be started for those over XNUMX years old during the XNUMXrd year of Reiwa.
We will contact you as soon as it is decided when to inoculate those under XNUMX years old.
Please see the attached itinerary for details.
Itinerary (PDF format)
[Inoculation order and target audience]
Inoculation order Target person
XNUMX Medical staff, etc.
3 Elderly people (those who reach 65 years or older during the XNUMXrd year of Reiwa)
XNUMX Those who have underlying illnesses other than the elderly and those who are engaged in facilities for the elderly, etc.
XNUMX Those other than the above
・ Who has an underlying disease
(XNUMX) Those who have the following illnesses or conditions and are outpatient / hospitalized
- Chronic respiratory illness
- Chronic heart disease (including high blood pressure)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease (such as cirrhosis)
- Diabetes with insulin or other medications being treated or with other illnesses
- Blood diseases (except iron deficiency anemia)
- Diseases with reduced immune function (including malignant tumors receiving treatment or palliative care)
- Receiving treatments that reduce immune function, such as steroids
- Neurological and neuromuscular diseases associated with immune disorders
- A state in which physical function is impaired due to neurological or neuromuscular diseases (respiratory disorders, etc.)
- Chromosomal abnormality
- Severe physical and mental disabilities (severe physical disabilities and severe intellectual disabilities overlap)
- Sleep apnea
(30) Obese people who meet the criteria (BMI XNUMX or higher)
* BMI = weight (kg) ÷ height (m) ÷ height (m)
About inoculation ticket / pre-examination slip
From April XNUMXth, we have sent a notice with an inoculation ticket to those over XNUMX years old.
The delivery time for those under the age of XNUMX is undecided, so we will inform you as soon as it is decided.
・ About inoculation ticket
"Inoculation ticket" is a ticket required to confirm that you are the target of inoculation.Used at the time of reservation and inoculation.The entire vaccination ticket is a sticker.
Please bring it as it is without peeling it off or separating it.Also, be sure to bring it with you for the second inoculation and keep it in a safe place after the inoculation.
・ About the pre-examination slip
The "preliminary examination slip" is a form required to make a vaccination decision.Please fill it out and bring it with you at the time of inoculation.
How to make an inoculation reservation
You can make a reservation from the telephone of the Nagawa-cho new corona vaccine dedicated line (0268-75-2045 / 0268-75-7966).
For further information, please read #Consultation counter Please see the item of.
Reservations for vaccinations for people over XNUMX years old have started from April XNUMXth.
Reservations for vaccinations for people aged XNUMX and over will begin on May XNUMX.
Please note that the phone may be busy and it may be difficult to connect.
What to bring and what to wear on the day of inoculation
- Vaccination ticket
- Preliminary examination slip (please fill in the required items and bring it with you)
- Identity verification documents (driver's license, health insurance card, My Number card, etc.)
- Medicine notebook (for those who have medicines to take)
- Wearing a mask
- Clothes that make it easy to put out your shoulders
There are two venues in Nagawa-cho where you can receive the new coronavirus vaccination.
- Health and Welfare Research Center
- Wada clinic
Free (full public expense)
Number of inoculations / interval of inoculations
Once per person
Receive a second vaccination 1 weeks after the first vaccination.
* The first and second vaccinations will be vaccinated by the same pharmaceutical company.
About consent of inoculation
Vaccination with the new coronavirus is not compulsory.If you are currently undergoing treatment due to some illness or are worried about vaccination due to your physical condition, please consult with your doctor before considering vaccination.
Vaccination health damage relief system
In general, vaccination has an extremely rare health hazard (disease or disability) due to side reactions, but it cannot be eliminated, so a relief system is in place.
Under the relief system, if vaccination causes health damage and requires medical treatment at a medical institution or if a disability remains, you can receive relief (medical expenses, disability pension, etc.) based on the Vaccination Law. I will.
With regard to the vaccination of the new corona vaccine, if there is a health hazard, you can receive relief based on the Immunization Law.
Vaccination Health Damage Relief System (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) <External link>
Report of suspected side reaction of new corona vaccine (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) <External link>
Beware of scams piggybacking on the new coronavirus
There are calls all over the country saying "necessary for vaccination with the new corona" and trying to deceive personal information and money.National, prefectural, and town officials do not request personal information or money for vaccination by phone or email.please note.
Calling attention to piggybacking malicious business law! (Consumer Affairs Agency) <External link>
Please use the "New Corona Vaccine Scam Consumer Hotline" (National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan) <External link>
"Q & A" (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) <External link>
About the new corona vaccine (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) <External link>
About the new corona vaccine (Prime Minister's Office) <External link>
About vaccination related to new coronavirus infection (Nagano Prefecture) <External link>