Published 2020 years 05 month 25 Date
Last updated 2020 years 05 month 25 Date
In order to support the families of child-rearing households whose economic burden due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection is increasing, we will provide a "temporary child-raising support fund" as a parenting support measure unique to Nagawa Town.
- Parents of children aged 0-18 (up to 3rd grade in high school)
* Children and parents who are registered as residents in Nagawa Town as of April 4
- Children aged 0-18 (up to 3rd grade in high school)
* Those who have a resident registration in Nagawa Town as of April 4.
- 15,000 yen per target child
[About single parent addition]
- Of the above eligible persons, those who are eligible for child rearing allowance for May, 2, will be charged 5 yen per eligible child.
- We have sent a notification to the target people.
Please fill in the enclosed application form, stamp it, and submit it to the Child Care Support Section with a reply envelope.