Published 2020 years 06 month 09 Date
Last updated 2020 years 06 month 09 Date
As a measure to support the lives of child-rearing households in the emergency economic measures for new coronavirus infectious diseases, which was decided by the Cabinet on April 2, 4, temporary provision for households receiving child allowance (main benefit) We will provide a special benefit (lump sum).
- Person who receives child allowance for April of the second year of reiwa (including March)
* Because the child allowance exceeds the income limit limit, those who receive the special benefit (1 yen per child per month) are not eligible.
- Child who is targeted for child allowance for April, XNUMX
* Children eligible for March of the same year will also be eligible if they are in their first year of new high school from April.
- 10,000 yen per child
[Application / Payment method]
- In principle, no application is required. It will be transferred to the child allowance transfer account in the middle of June.
- Civil servants are required to apply.
The application will be distributed by the agency. Please submit the "Civil servant child allowance status certificate" in the application form to the Child Care Support Section after receiving the proof of the agency.
■To the municipality that had an address as of the reference date (March 31, 29, but for children who were in the first year of new high school from April XNUMX, February XNUMX of the same year) You need to apply.
If you move to a new location before or after the basic date, please apply to the municipality you are moving to if the planned date of migration is before the basic date, or to the municipality before your migration if the planned date of migration is the day after the basic date.
- Application deadline Reiwa XNUMXOctober 10, (Fri)
- If you decline to receive the benefits, please fill out the “Notification form for refusal of special special benefits to child-rearing households for the second year of Reiwa” and the identity verification documents by Friday, June 2, 6. Please submit to
- If there is a risk that payment of benefits will be hindered due to cancellation or change of the child allowance registration account, please submit "Notification form for registration of benefit payment account" by Monday, December 2, 12. Please submit. Please note that payment will not be made after the deadline.
- The right to receive extraordinary special benefits to child-raising households should not be transferred or pledged.
- If you have any questions about the application contents, we may make an inquiry from Nagawa Town, but we do not ask you to operate the ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) or request the transfer of fees for payment. , Absolutely not.
If you get a suspicious call, please contact the Nagawacho window or the nearest police station immediately.
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download