Published 2020 years 05 month 22 Date
Last updated 2020 years 05 month 22 Date
To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the library in the Nagawa-cho Fureai Library, which had been suspended from Saturday, April 11, has resumed use from Thursday, May 21. Thank you for your cooperation. To do.
Please observe the following points when using the library.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or cough.
- Please wash your hands, disinfect your hands, and wear a mask.
- Please stay within the building within 30 minutes.
- Keep a good distance from other people.
- Do not use reading seats.
- The number of visitors to the museum is 10 at a time. If you need more, please wait outside.