Published 2020 years 07 month 10 Date
Last updated 2020 years 07 month 10 Date
Currently, the Nagawa Chamber of Commerce and Industry is accepting applications for the Nagawa Town Business Continuity Benefit, but the application deadline is this.July XNUMX (Friday)We will inform you as it is up to.
If you are a business operator who has not applied yet and is considering applying, please make an application reservation as soon as possible.
Subsidizing working capital to corporations or sole proprietors who are willing to continue their business in order to mitigate the deterioration of business performance of businesses in the town where sales are declining significantly due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection By doing so, we will provide benefits for the purpose of stabilizing the Honmachi economy and promoting regional vitality.
It shall correspond to any of the following.
- As of the application date, small and medium-sized enterprises, etc. who have been in business for more than XNUMX months and have an address in the town, or those who are in the town. However, this shall not apply to those who the mayor finds appropriate in light of the purpose of the preceding article.
- Sales from January to February of Reiwa 20 have decreased by 31% or more compared to the same month of the previous year. If the company is founded for less than one year, the average of sales in the past three months including the target month is regarded as the same month last year. If the same month of the previous year cannot be represented, the average of the yearly sales of the first year of Heiwa (Heisei 12) divided by December is regarded as the sales of the same month of the previous year.
- Willingness to continue business activities even after payment of benefits.
- As a general rule, you must not be delinquent in town tax until January 31, XNUMX.
- Representative, officer or use of application company (person or other employee or member is not involved in gangs stipulated in Nagawa-cho gang exclusion regulations (December 25, 12 regulations No. 25)) thing.
The target month is any one month from February to May of Reiwa, and the difference from the same month of the previous year is multiplied by the payment rate set according to the following sales decrease rate, or as follows. On the other hand, an upper limit will be set and the lower amount will be paid (rounded down to the nearest thousand yen).
Number of payments
Only once per company.
From Thursday, May 21, 31 to Friday, July XNUMX
- Nagawa Town Business Continuation Benefit Payment Application Form and Invoice
- Copy of documents certifying sales
- Copy of passbook
- Copy of identity verification documents
For details of the attached documents, please see the application and invoice.
The application window will be the Nagawamachi Chamber of Commerce. Be sure to make a reservation with the Chamber of Commerce when applying.
Nagawamachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Telephone 68-2651) Reservation acceptance time: Weekdays XNUMX am to XNUMX pm
Payment of benefits
The following table shows.
After the application and invoice are examined and the grant is decided, the "Notice of grant and transfer notice" will be sent.
About filling in the transfer account to improve the efficiency of the benefit business
- Hachijuni Bank Maruko Branch
- Shinshu Ueda Agricultural Cooperative, Yodabo Southern Branch
- Ueda Shinkin Bank Yodakubo Branch
- Nagano Credit Union Maruko Branch
* If you cannot specify the above financial institutions or branches, please contact us.
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download