Last updated 2016 years 06 month 29 Date
A prelude of landslides
In the case of landslides, cliff collapse
- The amount of spring water has been increasing rapidly.
- Spring water that has not withered until now has stopped.
- It has been cloudy spring water that is clear usual.
- The slope of the mountain water has started running.
- The sound of rumbling has been heard.
- Crack ran on the slopes of the mountain.
- Mountain of tree is inclined.
- The stone has been rolled down.
In the case of landslides
- I was able to crack into the ground.
- Of wells and swamp water has been cloudy.
- Water was blowing from a cliff or slope.
In the case of debris flow
- Yamanari began to.
- Though rain has lasted dropped the water level of the river.
- Or turbid river, driftwood was flowing out.