• Size of the characters:
  • Small
  • M
  • L

Long-term care insurance

Last updated 2016 years 03 month 18 Date

The procedures at the time of long-term care insurance premiums paid way and moving in, moving out and me.

How to pay for long-term care insurance premiums

Classification of the insured Payment method
No. 1 insured persons (people over 65 years) It will vary depending on the type and amount of the pension, but the special collection, which is deducted from the pension, you will be paid in any of the methods of the normal collection to pay from financial institutions.
[Special collection]
Old age (retirement) pension, survivors' pension, if disability pension is in the direction of more than thousand yen per year 18, from the pension to be paid to the even-numbered month, the premium will be withheld.
[Normal collection]
If you pension became 18 age in the middle of one and the year of less than annual sum 65 thousand yen, or the like who have been moving in from other municipalities, it is paid in such designated financial institution with a payment slip for each delivery, It will be paid by direct debit.
No. 2 insured (person of 40 ~ 64 years) It depends on the type of medical insurance to join.
[Subscriber, such as workplace health insurance]
The total amount plus the long-term care insurance premiums to the insurance premiums, such as health insurance, will be deducted from the salary.
[Subscribers of the National Health Insurance]
The combined long-term care insurance minute with the medical insurance amount, the householder will pay as a national health insurance tax.

When it is moving in, moving out

Out towards the 65 rolling revenue more than Ten (including the Certification of Needed Long-Term Care's up to the age at the time of 4 0 old Re-Ru 64.) Procedure of transference, moving out of are as follows.

When you move in Please perform the normal transference procedure.
If you are receiving care certification, the case who has been issued such as "long-term care insurance entitlement certificate", please submit together.
When you move out Please perform the normal move-out procedures.
If you are receiving the care certified, "long-term care insurance entitlement certificate" because you will be issued, please submit to the transference destination municipality.


Townsman Welfare Division
PHONE: 0268-75-2046
FAX: 0268-68-4011
Mayor mayor banner

ク イ ッ ク ア ク セ ス