We will solve the problems faced by Nagawa Town, such as the declining birthrate and aging population, the outflow of young people, the lack of employment opportunities, the sluggish growth of the tourism business, and the lack of successors in industries such as agriculture.
In order to make Nawa-cho a more energetic town for the future, we are recruiting the "Shinshu-Nagawa-cho Regional Revitalization Cooperation Team" to accept human resources from the three major metropolitan areas and promote regional development through new ideas and new creations. I will.
We are looking for people who are motivated and interested in community building activities, and those who are motivated to settle, start a business, or work in Nagawa Town in the future.
1. Recruitment personnel
2. Activities Recruitment Overview
(1) Activities to attract tourists through sports with a focus on improving the tourism power of Nagawa Town
◎Tourism promotion activities in collaboration with tourism associations
●Planning and operation of various tourism projects such as information dissemination and events as part of the association's business.
・Operation of tourist information center operations
・Management of tourism association business
・Information dissemination work on SNS etc.
・Various campaign work
●Development of new tourism business and products
・Use of existing tourism resources
・Development of new tourism resources
●Creation of new attractions for Nagawa Town that are not found in conventional tourism businesses
・Creating new attractions through the ingenuity of volunteer teams
◎Sports commission business promotion activities that utilize fields rich in nature
●Participation in the operation of Nagawa Town Sports Commission
・Operation of bicycle rental business
・Operation of running club business
・Operation of MOLUK business
・Management of bouldering gym
・Olympian training project following Yuka Fujimori
・Other projects that lead to economic revitalization of the town through sports
●Participation in the management of the former Wada Junior High School site utilization plan
(1) In conjunction with (XNUMX) above, the mission is local community activities, town revitalization support activities, and activities that lead to the revitalization of Nagawa Town.
3. Recruitment target
(1) Age doesn't matter.
(2) Gender does not matter.
(3)Address Those who currently reside in the three major metropolitan areas (municipalities that do not fall under depopulated areas, mountain villages, remote islands, peninsulas, etc.) and can move their residence card to Nagawa Town after commissioning.
(4) Those who have obtained a regular car driver's license and drive a regular car on a daily basis.
(5) Ability to operate basic computers (Word, Excel) and use the Internet.
(6) Those who are willing to fit in with the village and actively work on regional revitalization together with the residents.
(7) Those who can actively participate in local activities and events.
(8) Those who can actively cooperate with disaster prevention and firefighting activities.
(9) Those who do not fall under the disqualification provisions stipulated in Article 16 of the Local Public Service Law.
(10) Others It is also possible for families to live together.
XNUMX.Document submission deadline: Must arrive by November XNUMX, XNUMX
5. Flow of selection
Primary selection: Document review
Second screening (only for those who passed the first screening): Interview mid-December to late DecemberScheduled
Please check the attached requirements and submit the application form and resume by mail or email to the address below.
XNUMX.Travel expenses for the second screening, etc.
The costs associated with the first 2 following test (transportation costs) we will bear the "only commissioned's (adopters)" town. With regard to expenses so that we Payment "post-commissioned (after arrived)", thank you to store receipts.
●Inquiries and address
386-0603 Furumachi, Nagawa-cho, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano 4247-1
Nagawa Town Hall Planning and Finance Division Town Development Policy Section
Application form (Word)33 application form (Nagawa Town) [DOC: XNUMXKB]
Application form (PDF)66 application form (Nagawa Town) [PDF: XNUMXKB]
Admission Information R5_Regional Revitalization Cooperation Team (Tourism Association) Recruitment Guidelines [PDF: 177KB]
Appointment guidelines R5_ Shinshu Nagawa Town Regional Revitalization Cooperation Volunteer Appointment Guidelines (General Affairs Section) [PDF: 134KB]
JOCV Charter Charter of the Shinshu/Nagawa Town Community Revitalization Volunteer [PDF: 59KB]