In order to smoothly conduct statistical surveys (population census, agricultural and forestry census, etc.) based on the Statistics Act, the town is seeking people who can work as statistical surveyors.
At any timeWe are recruiting.
What is the statistical investigator registration system?
This is a system in which, when a statistical survey conducted by the government is carried out, the survey is conducted by a person who has registered as an investigator in advance and is engaged in the work of a statistical investigator.
What is a statistical survey?
The “unemployment rate” that we often hear on TV.This is obtained from a statistical survey called the "Labor Force Survey," and various employment measures are implemented by the national and local governments in response to this.
In addition, there are various surveys such as "National Census" and "Agricultural and Forestry Census".These statistical surveys accurately represent the state of the world, and are used as important basic data when thinking about and implementing measures for public institutions, management policies for private companies, and individual future plans.
What is a statistician?
A person who distributes, collects, inspects, and organizes survey forms in statistical surveys based on the Statistics Law is called a "statistical investigator."
Statistical investigators are on the front lines of the survey, visiting households, offices, and companies to be surveyed, and are in charge of the most basic and important part of the work of statistical surveys, such as requesting, collecting, and inspecting survey forms. increase.
Status of statistician
Statistical researchers are part-time civil servants appointed for each survey.
During the period of appointment as a statistical investigator, the status of a public employee is the same as that of an employee working for a government agency (a national public employee if the appointer is a minister or the head of a national institution, or a local public employee if the governor of Nagano Prefecture). Become.
Therefore, investigators are obligated to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose to others what they have learned during the investigation.
Job of a statistician
1. Attendance at investigator office work meeting (briefing session)
2. Scope of survey area in charge and confirmation of survey targets
3. Distribution of survey-related documents and request for entry
4. Collection of questionnaires
5. Inspection and arrangement of collected questionnaires
6. Submission of investigation-related documents
Statistical investigator duties are not forms to engage in every statistical investigation throughout the year.
In addition, the content of the work will vary slightly depending on the survey.
After the survey is completed, remuneration will be paid according to the type of survey and the number of assignments, etc., based on national and other standards.
- Persons aged 20 and over
- Person who has address in town, and is actually living
- A person who has the ability to properly execute affairs related to statistical surveys
- A person who can protect secrets learned through investigations
- Police officers, tax officials, credit bureau officials, and persons unrelated to national and local government parliamentarians
- Newspaper journalists, officials of political parties, officials of religious organizations, and persons unrelated to religious missionary activities
- A member of an organized crime group as defined in Article 77, Item XNUMX of the Law Concerning the Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Law No. XNUMX of XNUMX), or a person who is not related to an organized crime group as defined in Item XNUMX of the same article.
Registration method/survey request
Please fill in the necessary items on the Statistical Investigator registration application form and submit it to the Planning and Finance Division Town Development Policy Section.
After registration, the town will make a request, taking into consideration the area you live in when conducting various statistical surveys.If necessary, we will contact you to confirm your intention to engage in statistical surveys, so please be sure to submit a registration change (decline) notification when there is a change in the registered content or when you want to decline or cancel your registration. increase.
(Form No. 25) Statistical Surveyor Registration Application [DOCX: XNUMXKB]
(Form No. 12) Notification of change (decline) of registration as a statistical investigator [DOCX: XNUMXKB]
About XNUMX to XNUMX months before the survey, we will inform you about the type, period, area, number of cases, etc. of the survey by telephone.If it is possible to engage in the investigation, I will request the work.
Please note that we may not be able to meet your request as we will consider the scale of the survey and the situation in the area where the registered investigator lives when selecting an investigator.