Published 2022 years 03 month 11 Date
Last updated 2022 years 03 month 11 Date
Prevent the re-infection, protect your life and revitalize your local economy!
As of March 3, the prefecture's "priority measures such as prevention of spread" have ended, but there are areas where the number of new positives is increasing again nationwide.In addition, there is concern about replacement with a mutant strain (BA.6), which is said to be more infectious than the Omicron strain (BA.1).In order to protect life, health and daily life, it is necessary to continue to take thorough infection control measures.
At the same time, we must revitalize many industries, including the food and beverage industry and tourism, which are in a difficult situation due to the prolonged corona disaster, and urgently revitalize the local economy.
With the arrival of spring, when people are moving actively ahead of large-scale events and events, let's work together as a citizen of the prefecture to thoroughly implement the following infection control measures, aiming for the convergence of the sixth wave and the revitalization of the local economy!
1. When contacting people, be sure to take basic infection control measures such as wearing a mask, ensuring a distance of 1 meter or more, sufficient ventilation, washing hands and disinfecting fingers.
2. If you feel something is wrong with your physical condition, stop the spread of the infection with an early consultation.
3. When you receive your vaccination ticket, immediately consider additional vaccination.
4. Let's support local businesses after thoroughly implementing infection control measures for the revitalization of the local economy.
(1) For dinner, use "Reliable shops in Shinshu" and practice "Recommendation of" new dinner "".Be sure to wear a mask, especially when having a conversation.
(2) For travel, use "Shinshuwari SPECIAL" etc. and practice "new travel recommendations"
5. Never behave in a false accusation or discriminatory manner
◇ Nagano Prefecture Homepage
[Comprehensive site for measures against new coronavirus infections]
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download