Published 2022 years 01 month 27 Date
Last updated 2022 years 01 month 27 Date
Townsman tax and prefectural tax are calculated at the government office based on the declaration from the individual, and the tax amount etc. is notified to the person who is obliged to pay the tax and paid, in order to carry out appropriate taxation. You are required to submit or mail the town / prefectural tax return.
February 16th (Wednesday) -March 15th (Tuesday) (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Report place is "Nagawa-cho government office".
(Please note that there is no consultation at the branch or at the public hall.) If you do not have the convenience on the day of allocation, you can report on a convenient day.
Persons subject to filing
Regardless of whether or not you have income, as of January XNUMX, XNUMXth year of Reiwa, all people who have a resident registration in Nagawa Town are eligible.Please declare your income during the previous year (January XNUMXst to December XNUMXst).
The declaration of townsman tax and prefectural tax is the basic material for calculating national health insurance tax, medical insurance premiums for the elderly, and long-term care insurance premiums.Even if you do not have income, you may not be able to understand that you do not have income unless you declare it, you may not be eligible for reduction, you may not be able to issue income certificates, etc., and you may not be able to properly receive various administrative services. There is, so please be sure to declare it.
■ Those who need to file a townsman tax / prefectural tax
- Those who have income such as business, agriculture, real estate, dividend, miscellaneous income, temporary income, transfer income etc.
- Those who are not earned a salary payment report from the employer to the Nagawa Town Office
- A person who has earned salary from two or more places
- Person who had salary and non-salary income
- Those who have been employed or retired in the middle of the year and have not made year-end adjustments
- Dependent, but not the same household as the dependent
- Persons with disabilities / widows, single parents, minors with income of 135 million yen or less in the previous year
(Town tax and prefectural tax are exempt, so please be sure to declare it.)
- Insured person of the medical system for elder senior citizens, members of the National Health Insurance and their heads of household
(If there is no declaration, you will not be able to calculate insurance premiums or judge mitigation measures.)
- Long-term care insurance subscribers aged 65 and over and their household members
(If there is no declaration, you will not be able to calculate insurance premiums or judge mitigation measures.)
■ Those who do not have to file a townsman tax / prefectural tax
- Person who submits income tax return
- Those who have only earned income from one place, have no other income, have their year-end adjusted at their workplace, and have submitted a salary payment report to the Nagawa Town Office
- Those who have only income, such as public pensions, have no other income, and fall under
(65) Those under the age of 98 who have public pension income of XNUMX yen or less
(65) Those who are 148 years old or older and have public pension income of XNUMX million yen or less
* If you earn only from disability pensions and survivors' pensions, you must declare that the taxable income is zero.
- Those who have no income during the XNUMXrd year of Reiwa and are dependents (under tax law) in Nagawa Town
* If you are a dependent relative of someone outside the town, you need to file a townsman tax and prefectural tax.
What to bring when filing a tax return
- Townsman tax / prefectural tax return
- Salary withholding slip or proof of payment such as wages
- Public pension withholding slip
- For those who report business income, real estate income, etc.
(Please calculate the income and expenses in advance.)
- Certificate of payment of life insurance, nursing care insurance, personal annuity insurance, earthquake insurance
- Certificate of social insurance premium (national pension insurance) deduction, payment certificate, receipt, etc.
- Medical expenses deduction statement
* You can substitute the attachment of the medical expenses notice issued by the medical insurer. In that case, please provide the notice of the medical expenses issued and the statement of the receipt and sorting by hospital, pharmacy, etc. for each individual for November and December.
- Special medical expenses deduction (self-medication taxation) statement (selection with medical expenses deduction)
(Please prepare a statement that sorts and calculates the receipt for each individual pharmacy and drug.)
- Person who receives person with a disability deduction is certificate of person targeted for person with a disability certificate or person with a disability deduction
- My number card or notification card, or resident's card with personal number
- Identity verification documents (driver's license, etc.)
- Documents with user identification numbers (someone)
◆ User ID number is required
When filing a tax return at the filing venue in the town, the user identification number issued by the National Tax Agency is required.Those who file a tax return but have not yet obtained it will be required to obtain a user identification number before receiving the tax return.
◆ My number is necessary for report
When submitting a tax return, it is necessary to list the individual number of the filer, spouse subject to deduction, dependent relatives, business full-time employee, etc.
In addition, when submitting a tax return with My Number, we will also verify the identity of the filer, so please cooperate by presenting the identity verification documents or a copy.
* Identity verification documents such as deductible spouses, dependents, and full-time business employees are not required.
[Example of identity verification documents]
- Example XNUMX My number card
- Example XNUMX You will need a notification card or a resident's card with your personal number and a driver's license.
- * The "Notification Card" was abolished on May XNUMX, XNUMXnd year of Reiwa, but it will continue only if the name, address, etc. on the notification card match the contents on the resident's card. It can be used as a number confirmation document.
◆ Please check
When filing a social insurance premium deduction in the townsman tax / prefectural tax return, the paid amount of national health insurance tax, long-term care insurance premium, and medical insurance premium for the elderly aged XNUMX or over is also deductible and can be deducted from the total income amount. I will.The National Health Insurance tax payment certificate, which confirms the tax deduction amount, will be mailed at the end of January.If you wish to reissue it, please contact the tax office as it is issued free of charge.
■ If you do not know whether you need to file a report ...
Declaration of townsman tax and prefectural tax [PDF: 637KB]Please use it as it can be judged from the figure on page XNUMX.
◆ Declaration by mail is possible
Those who only need to file a townsman tax / prefectural tax and do not need to file a tax return can file a tax return by mail.
Fill out the townsman tax / prefectural tax return that will be distributed to all households in accordance with the February issue of the public relations, and if there is a deduction for insurance premiums, submit or mail it to the government office or each branch office by March 15 (Tuesday) together with the evidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be sure to write your telephone number on the tax return as we may contact you at a later date.
☆ Those who need to report income tax
The following person, please submit final income tax return.
- Those whose annual salary exceeds 2,000 million yen
- Those who receive salary from one place and the total amount of various incomes (excluding salary income and retirement income) exceeds XNUMX yen when all of the salary is subject to tax withholding.
- If you receive salary from two or more places and all of the salary is subject to tax withholding, the amount of salary that has not been adjusted at the end of the year and the amount of various income (excluding salary income and retirement income) ) And the total amount exceeds 20 yen
- Those who have income of public pension, etc. of 400 million yen or less, and income other than miscellaneous income related to public pension, etc. exceeds 20 yen
- Those whose total income such as business, agriculture, real estate income etc. exceeds the total amount of various deductions and those who file blue declaration
- Those who have forest income, stock income, dividend income, futures trading income
- Those who have capital gains such as land, buildings, stocks, crypto assets (virtual currency)
- Person who receives refund of income tax
* For details, please contact the Ueda Tax Office (telephone 22-1234).
☆ Those who file a final tax return at Ueda Tax Office
Please submit a final tax return to Ueda Tax Office directly.
- Those who have a special deduction for housing loans (first year only) or a deduction for miscellaneous loss
- Those who have capital gains such as land, houses, stocks, crypto assets (virtual currency)
- Those who have stock dividend income, futures transaction income, etc.
- Consumption tax taxable businesses
* Those who fall under the above cannot accept final tax returns even if they come to the filing venue in Nagawa Town.
To file a tax return at the tax office, you need a numbered ticket distributed on the day or obtained in advance from the official national tax LINE account.
For more information, please contact the Ueda Taxation Office (22-1234).
- This year, we will disinfect desks and chairs with alcohol after each declaration to prevent infection with the new coronavirus.Therefore, it is expected that filing consultations will be very crowded and you will have to wait for a long time more than usual.
- On the day of declaration, those who are ill (cough, stuffy nose, general malaise, headache, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, etc.) and those who have fever, etc. should refrain from visiting the venue without overdoing it. Thank you.
- Please be sure to wear a mask. (Vaccinated people should also wear a mask.)
- When you wait at the filing venue, please keep a distance from the people around you and cooperate in preventing crowding and close contact.We will ventilate frequently, so please take measures against the cold.
- If you are a business income earner, please be sure to journalize and aggregate expenses.Regarding medical expenses, please be sure to go to the filing consultation site after completing the journal entry and calculation of the receipt for each hospital, pharmacy, etc. for each individual.
Please note that if you have not journalized or aggregated, you will have to aggregate it yourself before receiving the tax return consultation.
☆ If you need papers such as tax return, income and expenditure breakdown, medical expenses deduction,National Tax Agency homepagePlease download the form from (http://www.nta.go.jp/).
It is also available in the government office.
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download