Published 2020 years 09 month 08 Date
Last updated 2020 years 09 month 08 Date
Ueda → Himekidaira / Lake Shirakaba|Himekidaira → Ueda|Ueda → male and female warehouse|Women's warehouse → Ueda|Ueda → Utsukushigahara Kogen Township|Utsukushigahara Kogen Township → Ueda|Scholar Village / Tateshina Line
From the first flight on Thursday, October 10, XNUMXnd year of Reiwa, the bus schedule will be changed in order to start operation under the new public transportation system, which is convenient and efficient due to the reorganization of the town patrol bus.
Please use the patrol bus for many people.
1 Amendments (XNUMX) Wagon cars will operate on different days of the week to branch roads that have not been operated until now.
(2) During the daytime on routes that are rarely used, the service operates about two days a week by day of the week, so please make a hospital reservation or shop according to the day of the week.
(3) A new bus stop will be set up in front of Marumero Station Nagato "Marche Kuroya" to make shopping more convenient.
(4) The timetable has a good connection to the Ueda, Saku, and Chino areas.
(5) We will revise the operation schedule from time to time depending on the future usage situation.
1 Operation mode (100) The tour bus usage fee is 75 yen once in the town (free for high school students and younger, those over 50 years old, those with a disability certificate, etc., driver's license returner is XNUMX yen once in the town )
(2) The town roads in Nagawa Town are free to get on and off at places other than the bus stop, so please raise your hand and let us know. (Free boarding and alighting on national and prefectural roads is not possible)
(3) The nursery school bus and elementary and junior high school school bus will continue to operate in the same way as they do today.
Inquiries (About the patrol bus) Nagawa Town Hall General Affairs Division Phone 0268-75-2040
(About the operation status schedule) JR Bus Kanto Nagakubo Sales Office Telephone 0268-68-2106
About the use of the Nagawa-cho patrol bus
- The times of the main stops are shown. For details, please check at each bus stop.
- School buses are excluded from the tour bus timetable.
- JR route buses and school buses are operated by large buses, and patrol buses are operated by medium-sized buses and wagons.
Please note that the vehicle may change depending on the time of day.
- The usage fee in the town is 100 yen once to the destination. If you use it outside the town, please pay according to the price list.
- Free of charge for high school students and younger, those aged 75 and over, those who have a physical disability certificate 50st to XNUMXrd grade, those who have a mentally handicapped health and welfare certificate, those who have a nursing certificate and a driver's license Those who have returned their driver's license can use it for XNUMX yen.
- Only on the town roads in Nagawa-cho, you can get on and off for free (you can get on and off at places other than the bus stop), so please raise your hand and let us know. (* Free boarding and alighting on national and prefectural roads is not possible)
- It may be suspended due to heavy snow or disasters.
- For consultation days at Wada Clinic, please contact Wada Clinic (☎88-2020) or Yodakubo Clinic Hospital (☎68-2036) for consultation hours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Please contact Wada Dental Clinic (☎88-2217) for consultation days from Tuesday to Saturday at Wada Dental Clinic.
- Please contact JR Bus Kanto Nagakubo Sales Office (☎68-2106) for detailed time and operation status.
Changes in the new public transportation system
|route||Now||Reiwa 10nd October ~)|
|Lake Shirakaba Line||The bus does not operate.||A new patrol bus route will be established (Operating days: Operates only on specific days). Operates at "Lake Shirakaba-Himekidaira Chuo-Echo Valley Ski Area-Takayama Ski Area" and connects to "Alpico Kotsu Bus bound for Chino Station" at Lake Shirakaba only on specific days|
|Himeki Line||Buses operate mainly on highways.
Only some flights operate to "Sakura Shimizudai housing complex".
|The current routes and timetables will be maintained, and the daytime hours will be operated by day of the week (operation days: Monday and Wednesday). For "Sakura Shimizudai Danchi", which only goes through some flights, it will be easier to use by going through all flights. In addition, it will be easier to use the "Oishi housing complex" by entering the housing complex. Improve connection with JR route buses in Nagakubo.|
|Utsukushigahara Kogen Township||Buses operate mainly on major roads.||The current route and timetable will be maintained, and the daytime hours will be operated by day of the week (operation days: Tuesday and Friday). The service will be integrated with the Omegura Line, and the villa area will be connected to Nagakubo at "Wada School". Only some flights are available, but it will be easier to use by operating in the "Hosoo housing complex / Oide Hikage" area.|
|Omegura Line||Buses operate mainly on highways.||The current route and timetable will be maintained, and the daytime hours will be operated by day of the week (operation days: Tuesday and Friday).
Connect to the villa line at "Wada School". In addition, we will improve the connection with JR route buses in Nagakubo.
|Scholar Village / Tateshina Line||It operates seasonally exclusively for residents of the scholarly village villa.||A new route will be established as a patrol bus. It operates by day of the week (operation day: Tuesday and Friday), but it will operate to the "Scholar Village XNUMXnd Stage District" where the bus is not currently running. It also connects to "Sakudaira Station" operated by Chikuma Bus at "Tateshina Town Hall". By setting the end point to "Tsuruya Tateshina", you can use it for shopping in the Okamori area and the scholarly village area.|
|Tateshina line||We operate buses mainly on major roads.||It operates by day of the week (operation day: Monday and Wednesday), and it will be easier to use if a bus enters the "Takinosawa area".|
|JR bus||We operate mainly on main roads and main roads.
We do not have a low fare system.
|Improves connection with patrol buses (Himeki Line, Omegura Line). It also improves the connection with the Chikuma Bus in front of the Central Hospital.
A new train bound for Nagakubo will be established at 15:XNUMX from Ueda Station. The Tateshina High School Line will be transferred to a school bus (chartered transportation).
Nagawa-cho patrol bus all route map
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download