Published 2020 years 07 month 02 Date
Last updated 2020 years 07 month 02 Date
The “Nagawa Town Driver's License Voluntary Return Promotion Project” supports the voluntary return of driver's licenses for elderly people who are anxious about driving.
Person who corresponds to all of the following
- Those who have an address in the town such as elderly people. (Voluntary return of driver's license and after that)
- Those who have been issued a driving history certificate by voluntarily returning their driver's license.
- All household members who are not delinquent in payment of town taxes.
- Driving history certificate issuance assistance
5,000 yen will be issued as a subsidy for driving history certificate.
- Taxi ticket assistance business
A taxi subsidy for 15,000 yen (500 yen x 30 tickets) will be issued.
*Each person can only deliver once.
[Required for application]
- Grant application (can be downloaded from the application window or website)Form No. 1 application [DOCX: 19KB]
- Driving career certificate
- Passbook and cash card that can confirm the transfer destination account
Nagawa Town Hall Townsman Welfare Division Elderly Person Support Section (Telephone 0268-75-2046)
XNUMX. Returning driver's license
At the police station or the driver's license center, you will be asked to voluntarily return your driver's license and receive a "driving history certificate".
XNUMX. Application procedure
Please bring the necessary items (driving history certificate, seal, passbook or cash card) to the application, and apply at the Elderly Support Section of the Welfare Division of the Townsman. (You can also apply by mail.