Published 2020 years 06 month 12 Date
Last updated 2020 years 06 month 12 Date
Child rearing allowance is intended to help stabilize the independence of the lives of single-parent families who are raising children who are not living with their father or mother due to the divorce of their parents, etc., and to promote the welfare of children. This is a medical allowance for children.
Those who are raising a child who falls under any of the following on behalf of a father or mother or parents who are custody of the child.The allowance will be paid until the end of the year to which the child reaches the age of 18.
However, if the child has a disability to the extent specified by a Cabinet Order (generally, the disability certificate 20, XNUMX, XNUMX grade, the nursing certificate "A", the special child-rearing allowance will be provided), it will be provided until the age of XNUMX. Will be done.
- Children who are not living with their father or mother after their parents have divorced
- Child whose father or mother died
- Children whose father or mother is in a severely disabled state (National Pension disability grade XNUMX)
- Child whose life or death of father or mother is not clear
- Children who have been abandoned by their father or mother for more than XNUMX year
- Children whose father or mother received a DV protection order
- Children whose father or mother has been detained for more than one year by law
- A child whose mother was born without being married
- Children whose parents are unknown
The requirement for payment for a parent-child family is that the child is in custody and has the same livelihood.
Even if the above applies, the allowance will not be paid in the following cases.
- When the father or mother, caregiver or child does not have an address in Japan
- When the child is in a child welfare facility or is entrusted to a foster parent
- When the child is nurtured by a spouse (including family relationships) of mother or father
- When father, mother, or caregiver can receive public pension benefit
* Depending on the amount of public pension received, you may be able to receive the allowance.Please contact us for details.
Those who meet the eligibility requirements must complete the procedure at the Child Health Promotion Division.It will take some time, so please come with plenty of time.
In addition, it is necessary to submit a "certification invoice" for the procedure.In addition, the documents to be submitted vary depending on the applicable requirements.Please contact the person in charge for details.
[Required for certification]
- Those who know the personal number (applicant and target children)
- A copy of the family register of the applicant and the target child
- Those who know the basic pension number (pension notebook)
- Those who know the transfer account of the applicant
|Payments (Monthly)||Payment period|
|○ when the children 1 people
Those who are paid all 43,160 yen
Those who are partially paid
10,180 circle ~43,150 circle
|The odd number of months (November, January, March, May, July, September) is six times a year, and two months of each will be paid.|
○ when the children 2 people
5,100 circle ~10,190 circle
○ children 3 who later
3,060 circle ~6,110 circle
Even after being certified as an allowance, it is necessary to submit a "status report" every August for examination of payment requirements.
If you do not submit the status report, the payment of the allowance after August may be stopped or you may not be able to receive the payment.
Even if you submit a status report, the allowance may change or not be paid depending on the household situation and the amount of income of the previous year.
If any of the following conditions apply, please notify us immediately.
- When the household status differs from the notification.
- When the address is changed due to relocation.
- When the name etc. is changed (including the name change of the bank account)
- When you no longer meet the requirements for child support allowance due to marriage.
If you no longer meet the requirements for receiving the allowance due to reasons such as marriage or moving, please notify us immediately.
If you receive the allowance without making a notification, you will be required to return the allowance amount paid from the time you are no longer eligible to receive the allowance until the end of the procedure for any reason.