Published 2020 years 06 month 01 Date
Last updated 2020 years 06 month 01 Date
In principle, the town has introduced a "minimum limit price" for bidding on construction work to prevent dumping orders and ensure construction quality.
From June 24, 100, the minimum price will be calculated according to the national standards as follows. In addition, the target construction will be the construction work prescribed in Article 2 No. 1 of the Construction Business Act (Law No. XNUMX of XNUMX).
Calculation method of minimum limit price (tax excluded)
- 97. XNUMX% of direct construction costs
- 90. XNUMX% of common temporary expenses
- 90. XNUMX% of site management costs
- 55. XNUMX% of general administrative expenses
(1) Calculate the total amount of the above calculated values.
* Perform rounding (round down to the nearest yen) at each stage, and round down to the nearest 1 yen for all totals.
* Special items shall be within the range of 7.5 / 10 to 9.2 / 10 of the price used as the basis for calculating the planned price.