Published 2020 years 05 month 26 Date
Last updated 2020 years 05 month 26 Date
We would like to thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation in the protection of cultural assets.
To prevent the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases, the cultural property related facilities in the town were temporarily closed from Thursday, April XNUMX, XNUMXnd year of Reiwa, but the following cultural property related measures were taken after taking measures against infectious diseases. The facility will open from June XNUMX, XNUMX (Tue).
* Kuroyaishi Experience Museum (Q0268-41-8050)
* Primitive / Ancient Romantic Experience Center (Q0268-41-8050)
* Nagawa no Sato History Museum (Q0268-88-0030)
* Nagakubo-juku History Museum Ichifuku-dokoro Hamaya and Marukiya (Q0268-88-0030)
○ Wadajuku Honjin (Q0268-88-0030)
〇History Road Museum Kawachiya (Q0268-88-0030)
* Museum Daikokuya (Q0268-88-0030)
* Wada Kuroya Stone Stone Museum (Q0268-88-0030)
Those who use this website are kindly requested to understand and cooperate with the following points.
* Please wear a mask and disinfect your hands with alcohol.
* Please refrain from visiting if you have symptoms such as fever and cough.
〇 Depending on the congestion situation, admission may be restricted.
* Those who enter the facility should visit the facility at appropriate intervals.
〇Please cooperate in submitting the contact form (name and phone number) when entering the building.
In addition, please note that we will be closed for hands-on learning and explanations of exhibitions in the hall.
Please contact us if you have any questions.