Published 2020 years 05 month 22 Date
Last updated 2020 years 05 month 22 Date
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, the Nagawa Fureai Library, which was suspended from Saturday, April 11th, has resumed use from May 21st (Thursday). Thank you. To do.
Please note the following points when using the library.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or cough.
- Please wash your hands, disinfect your hands, and wear a mask.
- Please stay within the building within 30 minutes.
- Keep a good distance from other people.
- Do not use reading seats.
- The number of visitors to the museum is 10 at a time. If you need more, please wait outside.