Published 2020 years 02 month 26 Date
Last updated 2020 years 03 month 06 Date
◆ Indication of consultation about new coronavirus and guidance of window
In Japan, the number of people infected with the new coronavirus is increasing day by day. In order to prevent the spread of infection, please take the following actions.
XNUMX) Things to keep in mind before consultation and consultation
- If you experience colds such as fever, take a break from school or work and refrain from going out.
- If you have symptoms of fever, measure and record your body temperature daily.
XNUMX) Guideline for consultation at the consultation counter (returnees / contact person consultation center) before consultation for patients with new coronavirus infection
If you have any of the following symptoms, please consult the following consultation counter (returnee / contact person consultation center) before consultation for patients with new coronavirus infection.
- Cold symptoms and fever of XNUMX degrees or more have continued for XNUMX days or more.
(Including when you have to keep taking antipyretic)
- There is strong drooling (malaise) and breathlessness (dyspnea).
In addition, since the following people are likely to become severe, if this condition continues for about XNUMX days, if the above symptoms continue for about XNUMX days in the following elderly people or people with underlying diseases, etc. Please contact the following pre-examination consultation desk for people with coronavirus infection (returnee / contact person consultation center).
- Senior citizens
- If you have diabetes, heart failure, respiratory disease (COPD, etc.)
- Those who use immunosuppressants or anticancer drugs
(To pregnant women)
For pregnant women, just in case, as with those who are more likely to become ill, please consult the consultation counter (returnees / contact counseling center) as early as possible for those with a new type of coronavirus infection.
(For those who have children)
At present, there is no report that children are more likely to become severe, and for new coronavirus infections, please respond as indicated.
XNUMX) Requests when consulting a medical institution after consultation
- Please consult a medical institution recommended to be consulted by the new coronavirus infection symptom consultation counter.
- Please refrain from seeing more than one medical institution.
- In addition to wearing a mask when consulting a medical institution, please thoroughly wash your hands and cough etiquette.
- Nagawa-cho consultation counter: Child Health Promotion Section telephone 68-3494
◆New type coronavirus infectious disease symptom consultation counter (returnee, contact person consultation center)
If you suspect that you have a new coronavirus infection, you will need to see a doctor at a medical institution with a well-established medical care system.Therefore, if you fall under any of the following, please be sure to consult with the "Consultation Desk for Symptoms of Coronavirus Infection" before visiting a medical institution.
- Ueda Health and Welfare Office (Ueda Public Health Center)
Telephone XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX (XNUMX hours)
- New coronavirus infectious disease general consultation counter
Nagano Prefectural Government Health and Disease Control Section
Telephone XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX or XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX (XNUMX hours)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare telephone consultation counter
Reception hours are from XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX daily, including holidays.