• Size of the characters:
  • Small
  • M
  • L

[Disaster] Application for damage certification (report certification) with typhoon 19

Published 2019 years 10 month 17 Date

Last updated 2019 years 10 month 18 Date

Due to Typhoon No. 19 against damage to houses, non-residents (cars, carports, household goods)Disease(Ri)We accept disaster certificate (report certificate) applications as follows.
You may be asked to submit a disaster certificate when you receive private insurance, mutual aid, or public assistance.
Details are as follows.

[Important] Damage photo

Attach a photo showing the state of damage at the time of application. Take note of the following points when shooting.

  •  Multiple photos of the damaged buildings, damaged objects, etc.
  •  Multiple photos showing the damaged part at different angles
  •  Please shoot so that you can see the depth of flooding as much as possible.
  •  Please take a picture with the date.
  •  Take a picture before repairing.

Types of disaster certificates

(1) Disaster certificate (house)

The “Damage Certificate” is a certificate that shows the extent of damage to a house damaged by a disaster (a building currently used for residence).

Based on the standards set by the country, the town will determine the degree of damage to the home. Along with this, a field survey may be conducted.

  • Please apply within 60 days from the disaster date. If you apply for more than 60 days, you will be treated as a disaster certificate.

(2) Disaster certificate (non-residents)

The “Disease Notification Certificate” is for proof that the city has reported the damage status to the city based on photos of damage, etc., for non-residents (cars, carports, household goods, etc.).

Both certificates may take several days to be issued and will be delivered by mail.

◎ Application documents

01 Disaster Certificate Application [PDF: 2MB]

02 affliction notification certificate application form [PDF: 2MB]

03 damage certification re-investigation application [PDF: 1MB]

04 power of attorney [PDF: 529KB]

◎ How to apply

  • Apply separately for the 01 affliction certificate issuance application and the 02 affliction report issuance application.
  • You can also fill out the application form at the application reception desk.
  • If a proxy is requested, please submit a proxy.

◎ Application submission destination

Nagawa Town Hall General Affairs Division Tax Affairs Section
* Please bring it to the counter.

◎ Reception hours

Weekdays 8:30 am-5:15 pm

◎ Submission deadline

First Year 12 Month 11 Day (Wednesday)

◎ belongings

  • Seal ※ When you fill out the application form at the office
  • Photo of the damage situation
  • A certificate that can verify your identity (driver's license, etc.)


Contact Us

Affairs Division tax engagement
Phone: 0268-75-2063

The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.

Adobe Reader Download