Published 2019 years 10 month 12 Date
Last updated 2019 years 11 month 21 Date
As of 16 (Wednesday) 10, the road regulations and damages in the town are as follows.
(Note: Only confirmed ones.)
- National Route 142 <Old Road Wada Pass>
- National Route 152 <From Yamato Bridge to Daimon Iwai>
* 11 Monday 29 Friday (Friday) from 3 PM.
- Migahara Wada Line
<Nonoiri-ku Migahara Kogengo Villa-Venus Line Junction>
- Kubo Line 1 (because of the sinking of the right bank road downstream of the Tateiwa Bridge)
- The entire Entsuji Line (for scouring the Akadashibashi Bridge)
- Of Tateiwaokamori Line 2, Tateiwagami Bridge (because of the depression of the downstream right bank road surface, etc.)
- Ushikubi (for fallen trees)
- Nakasendo Line (because of the collapse of the former National Route 142, Matsuo Shrine side road)
- Asaoka Line (Asaoka Bridge)
- Upper stand line (upper stand bridge)
We'd love to hear from you!
Construction Water Division construction arable land engagement
Email : email@example.com