Published 2019 years 10 month 12 Date
Last updated 2019 years 10 month 13 Date
The road conditions in Nagawa-cho as of 3:00 am on the 13 day are as follows. (Only confirmed ones.)
Closed and restricted traffic areas
- National Route 152 (From Yamato Bridge to Shirakaba Lake: Daimon Ochiai, near the Shinya Bus Stop, Komogaya Sediment Runoff, Ichino Bridge Sediment Runoff)
- National Route 142 (traffic regulation due to spillage of the four nights area)
- National Route 254 (Near Okamori, Nagawacho)
- Machidori Iwakocho Line (Tateiwagami Bridge)
- Town road Kitakoya Fujimicho Line (because the streetlight in front of Fujimicho flood control warehouse has collapsed, between Ouchi Bridge and Furumachi Representative Office)
- The whole town road Entsuji line (for scouring the Akabashibashi Bridge)
- Town road Furumachi Arisaka Line (because of fallen trees near Shinano Matsushima bus stop)
- Machi Furumachi Nagakubo Line (Nagato Elementary School, JR Nagakubo Sales Office North, Nagakubo Yokomachi)
- Nakayama-dori Line (former R142 / Matsuo Shrine side road)
- Machimichi Nagakubo Aohara Line (Sediment runoff near the entrance of the forest road Sennokura Line)
- Machidori Koshimizu Line (Sediment runoff)
- Machimichi Uramura Line (landslides)
Power outage point
- Furumachi Terakami area
- Takinosawa area
- Part of Nagakubo
- As a result of the investigation about the water outage in Yotsumari Ward to Kubo Castle Ward, it was found that the water leaked from the distribution reservoir.
Currently, it will take some time for the water to be completely restored due to water storage, so we would like to ask everyone in the target area for their cooperation in saving water.
In addition, water will be supplied by the water truck from XNUMX:XNUMX pm as scheduled, so please bring a plastic tank etc. and come to the front gate of the old Daimon nursery school.
Also, to prepare for a fire, do not use a fire hydrant instead of water.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.