Published 2019 years 01 month 10 Date
Last updated 2019 years 01 month 10 Date
1. Event name Chivalbledo wine party in love with Wine Valley in Komoro
2. Date and time From January 28, 2011 (Monday) 4 pm to 8:40 pm (scheduled)
(Part 1) 4 pm to 6 pm / acceptance from 3:30 pm
(Part 2) From 6:25 pm to 8:40 pm / reception from 6 pm
(Part 1) Komoro City Citizens Exchange Center Stella Hall (Komoro City Aioi Town 3 - 3 - 3 inside Komrozu Plaza)
(Part 2) Shinano Train Komoro Station 2 Line Home Tourist Train "Roku Mon" Inside the Vehicle (Komoro City Aioi-machi 1-1)
4. Description Wine event sponsored by the Chikuma River Wine Valley Special Area Liaison Committee
In Part 1, Mr. Miyuki Kaneguchi, specialized professor at Shinshu University Faculty of Law, will be invited as a lecturer and will hold a lecture on wine design and branding.
In the second part, we will conduct a tasting event that you can enjoy various wine, cider and other tastings in the Chikumagawa Wine Valley eastern area within the "Rokuumon" sightseeing train "Shinkumon" train.
5. Entry fee
(Part 1) Free
(Part 2) No. 1 car · No. 2 car \ 5,000 / name (wine substitute) No. 3 car room (1 room 2 people) ¥ 12,000 / room (wine charge included)
* For the second part, cancellation after 1 / 22 will charge 20% of participation fee as cancellation fee, cancellation of the day and 50% of participation expenses as absentee.
(Part 1) 130 First Name
(Part 2) No. 1 car / No. 2 first-come first-served 50 No. 3 car single room (1 room 2 people) First arrival 10 rooms
※ Participation in principle is essential if participating in the second part.
* As for seats of No. 1 and 2 cars, it may be a seat. Regarding the seat, please understand that the organizer will designate it.
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download