Published 2018 years 11 month 20 Date
Last updated 2018 years 11 month 20 Date
We are looking for people who can work as a temporary nutritionist for nursery school and Wada nursery school from Heisei 31 year 1 month.
- 1 person
- A person who meets all of the conditions of 1st order
- A Person who is qualified as a dietician (You can apply even with a disability.)
- B) Persons who have an ordinary car driver's license
- 2 The following people are not eligible to apply.
- Adult ward or a person under curatorship
- Those who have been sentenced to imprisonment or more and until ending their execution or until they are no longer subject to their execution
- Persons who formed or joined political parties and other organizations claiming to destroy the Japanese Constitution or the government established thereunder by violence after the date of the enforcement of the Constitution of Japan
- 1 Working hours: Morning 8 hour 15 minute to afternoon 5 hour 00 minute
- 2 Salary: According to temporary staff salary conditions of Nagato cho.
- 3 Employment Period: Heisei 31 Year 1 Month 1 Day to Heisei 31 Year 3 Month 31 Day (3 Month) However, rehiring is possible if work results are good.
- 4 Work place: Nursery school and Wada nursery school
- 5 Others: For details, please contact the Child Care and Health Promotion Division Child-rearing Support Section or General Affairs Section General Affairs Section.
- I will contact the schedule of 1 interview at a later date.
- 1 Application method: Please submit the following exam application form (nutritionist)
- 2 Attached document: a copy of a nutritionist's license, a copy of a driver's license (both sides)
- 3 apply to: NAGAWA office Affairs Division Affairs engagement
- 4 Application deadline: Heisei 30 year 12 Monday 3 (Monday)
(However, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are excluded)
Reception hours are from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm