Published 2018 years 09 month 26 Date
Last updated 2018 years 09 month 27 Date
"Wada Junior High School" in the Wada area of Nagawa Town was closed at the end of March 29 due to a decrease in the number of students due to the declining birthrate.The school was opened in 3, and the main school building was built in 22.It is a school building filled with many memories of graduated students, an old building where you can feel the times, and a historical property.
The land of Wada is a quiet mountain with abundant nature.In particular, the water quality is excellent, and many people visit the spring water named "Kuroyosui".
Wada Pass, which is known as the origin of obsidian, is also known as a difficult place on Nakasendo, and at the foot of Wada-shuku, the old headquarters and hatago are restored and preserved, and you can remember the past.
Now that the number of children in the area has decreased, we are seeking new measures for regional revitalization to utilize the remaining school buildings.
In the town, the former Wada Junior High School Facility Remains Utilization Review Committee has been set up to consider measures that can contribute to the community by utilizing the facilities of this "Wada Junior High School".Among them, we are soliciting more ideas here with contents that fit the following purposes.
1) Utilization of facilities
Education related projects such as child welfare facilities and various schools, various experiences and exchanges with the community, welfare, local industry, etc. can be proposed from either side.
2) Proposing person
It is fine to make proposals as a business entity that wants to make such a business, or a proposal in any aspect, such as ideas that we can do such things.
2 Points to keep in mind when making proposals
Although we propose to use it freely, please pay attention to the following points.
- Because it is also wooden, large-scale construction is difficult.
(Example: If it is an accommodation facility, fire-fighting facilities such as plumbing and sprinkling equipment will be necessary.)
- It is desirable to do business that can be utilized as it is without remodeling as much as possible.
- Projects that can generate revenue to the extent that maintenance and maintenance expenses can be supplemented
- There is an elementary school next door, content considering the location environment in the village site along the former Nakasendo way
3 Facility overview
(1) Location Nagano Prefecture Kochi-gun, Chowa-cho Wada 1655 number
(2) Surrounding environment There is an elementary school along the former Nakasendo way, next to the elementary school in the neighborhood and a nursery school nearby. It is in an idyllic setting surrounded by ancient villages in the mountains.
(3) Property subject
※ There are leaks in the gymnasium everywhere.
(4) Others · There are only a few items such as desks and chairs used at school.
4 recruitment period
Heisei 30 year 10 month 5 day-Heisei 31 year 1 month 15 day
5 Application method
1) Please prepare the following documents and submit those who apply.
(1) Application form (address, name, contact details listed) · · · Style 1
(2) Proposal of the former Wada Junior High School facility site use plan · · · Style 2
※ Please obtain style from the window of the main office building and each branch office or the official homepage of Nagawa machi.
2) How to submit
- When bringing ... · · · Changwa Town office Office Go to the main government building or Wada, Daimon, Nagakubo branch offices
- When mailing ... · · · Changwa Town Office Director of Planning and Finance Division (below address)
- Mail · · · firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Selection method
1) We consider the content that was submitted at the former Wada Junior High School Facility Trace Usage Review Committee, an advisory body of the Mayor, and we will report to the Mayor the idea that we can expect to contribute to the area and use according to this requirement.
Please note that there are no selection criteria for each proposal, as it is assumed that some of the suggested ideas are adopted or a combination of two or more is adopted.
2) The town mayor reviews the content of the report, considering the financial resources of the town, and if we decide that we can contribute enough to the area, we will work towards concrete utilization.
- We will not reply to individual etc. as a result of suggested idea.
- Registration place is registered in the Shinshu Film Commission Network.
- I will proceed to register the registered tangible cultural property system of the Agency for Cultural Affairs.
- You agree that Changwa-cho can use the proposal's copyright and other intellectual property rights at no cost and disclose all or part of the proposal contents. Personal information will not be announced. Also, if the proposal is in violation of the intellectual property right such as the copyright of the third party, and the dispute arises between Changwa Town and a third party, the proposer shall assume the responsibility.
We'd love to hear from you!
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download