Published 2018 years 06 month 07 Date
Last updated 2021 years 01 month 21 Date
To use ...
- Those wishing to migrate to Changwa-cho (those who are considering)
- Those who wish to work or farm in Changwa Town
- Ability to interact with local residents positively during their stay
- 1 weekly unit (7 days) ~ longest 1 months (※ year end and new year excepting)
About usage fee etc.
|Usage fee||Summer May 5st-October 1st 10 yen (weekly)|
|Winter season Other than the above 17,500 yen (weekly)|
|After completing the application, payment of usage fee will be made and reservation reception will be completed.|
- Usage fee includes utilities' utility water fee, town CATV reception fee, internet use fee included. (Kerosene fee is included in winter)
- For everyday consumables such as food and beverage expenses at facilities, daily consumables such as washbasins and sanitary wares, please be prepared by the user.
- For other detailed conditions of use etc., please see the official website of Chofu-cho town office.
How to take the exam
* In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we will temporarily stop accepting Nagawa-cho rural living experience homes.
We look forward to your understanding and cooperation.
Regarding the resumption of use of the Nagawa-cho country life experience housing, we will judge the future situation and inform you on the homepage.
- Changwa Town Immigration and Exchange Concierge (Nagato Town Office Planning and Finance Division Town Planning Policy Team)
- TEL: 0268-75-2042 FAX: 0268-68-4139
- E-mail: email@example.com
- From town HP by 1 months ago on scheduled start dateNagawa-machi country life living experience application application form [DOCX: 15KB]Please download and apply with a copy of your ID (My Number Card, driver's license, etc.).
Tips and notes
Comments of family moved to Changwa-machi
Mr. Iwabuchi Family (Immigrating from Chiba Prefecture) Husband: Ryuichi Wife: Mr. Cotton Masao: Amotaro Kunio Second: Jiro Juro
Nagawa is rich in nature and the air is very clear. The fact that you can see the scenery in the distance is what makes your heart so bright ... It's an experience that you can't feel when you live in Chiba. (Rice and vegetables are very delicious ^^)
The people of Nagato Town are very warmly touched upon us. I feel that it is a warm town that accepts "diversity" in an easy-to-talk environment with people immigrated to Changwa-cho as well as us.
I have not felt any inconvenience at the moment. Also I am very thankful that medical expenses are free until 18 years old.
My husband changed job at 39 years old. Currently I work in a neighborhood in Dongmyo. I started acting as a ballet lecturer at the child's pavilion in the town on the occasion that my second son became the older son of a nursery school. In addition, as a campaign team in Nagato Town, I am PRinging the wonderful things of Changwa Town!
The time may come when children grow up and beyond towns, prefectures, and the world. At that time "I love Changwa-machi♥"As if to stretch out my heart and to fly, as well as" the place I want to come back ", I wonder if we can always smile brightly, not only for children but also for us.
Comment of family who used Nagaha-cho country living experience-based house
Tokyo resident Mr. T Use with 3
Usage period: Summer XNUM X days
It was clean and easy to spend! The dishes and utensils are complete, so I could cook using the vegetables I received from my neighborhood.
People were warm! My neighborhood shared vegetables, talked to me while walking a dog, and people who met in the hot spring taught me information about the town!
Even though it was summer, it was cool and the scenery was good, especially when I entered Nagatocho from Ueda, and I could see the mountains and the view broadened!
I wanted to experience winter Nagawa Town too!
There are many places to play around.
We were able to go to the Migahara Kogen, Kuramayama Kogen, Maruko's Pool, Tateshina Town, Saku City, Shikanoyu Onsen, Wada Hotel and many more!
Event of Nagato Town Event Schedule
|Spring:||October||Mihagahara Takahara Opening Festival|
|October||Spring Nagato Ranch Festival / Mikigahara ranch grazing festival|
|Summer:||October||Wada Inn Stage Wakana Festival / Malmelo City|
|October||Mikigahara trail run in Nagawa / quince Malmelo|
|October||Wada Kosako Festival Festival / Black Yellow Stone Festival Festival|
|Fall:||October||Whiskey & Via Camp / Townmen's sports festival|
|October||Harbor festival of Queen City / Nagato ranch festival in autumn|
|October||New buckwheat festival (in various parts of town)|
|Winter:||October||Open ski resort|
|October||Toyosei Univ. Shrine and Festival|
|October||Himeki Snow Festival|