Published 2017 years 03 month 16 Date
Last updated 2017 years 03 month 16 Date
Child-rearing support facility "Cradle" is a nuclear family, a family home away from home, anxiety about child rearing at home, people who are not comfortable with fertility after birth, staying with a baby, living and receiving support for childcare It is a facility that aims at restoring the mind and body though. The upper child can also use it together.
- Until the principle 6 night 7 Date: use period
- Fee: 1 Date 3,000 yen (meals will be separately.)
- How to use: up to approximately 7 days before the use scheduled date, after having phone book to child care support facility cradle, please submit a "use permit application" and "child care support room user card" to the cradle. "Use permit application," "child care support room use card" is located in the cradle. You can also download from Ueda website.
- Child care support facility "cradle"
- ★ We recommend a preliminary inspection of the property prior to booking.
- Use capacity: 2 family (mother-to-child 2 set) / 1 Date
- Personal belongings: change clothes · diapers · detergents · bathroom supplies · milk and baby bottles (if necessary) · towels · bath towels · drinking · toiletries · insurance card · maternal and child handbook · seal · other necessary items
- Other: This facility is not a medical institution. For more information, please contact the cradle.
Child care support facility "cradle" Contact
Yubinbango386-0022 Ueda Midorigaoka 1-chome 27 number 32 (Ueda Municipal Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital first floor)
Telephone · FAX: 21-5008 (9: 00 ~ 16 hour)