Published 2017 years 03 month 23 Date
Last updated 2017 years 03 month 23 Date
Old Nagato-cho of the pre-merger in the town Nagawa, from the era of the old Wada village, culture in both towns and villages, education, including welfare, such as the development of social infrastructure, such as roads and water supply, aims to improve the residents needs and residents services many public facilities on is has been developed.
However, some of these public facilities, dilapidated facilities are also seen by the number of years elapsed from the construction, costs for large-scale repair and renovation of these facilities is expected that the future becomes very large , how to deal with this is also for the fiscal management of the town, it has become a major issue.
Therefore, in those cities, collectively overview and current status analysis of each application-specific property public facilities currently city owned basic, such as maintenance management, including the life of the future proper facilities arranged and facilities in anticipation we devised defined the concept and direction of "NAGAWA public facilities, etc. comprehensive management plan".
In the future, the NAGAWA, will continue to promote the management of public facilities, etc. in accordance with the present plan.
NAGAWA public facilities, such as a comprehensive management plan (Overview)
It is a public facility such as a comprehensive management plan
To investigate and understand the current state of public facilities, etc., on the basis of the "NAGAWA public facilities white paper" which was compiled as basic data of the facility performs a database, based on the population dynamics and future financial status, etc., comprehensive and long-term from the point of view, effective use and proper placement, appropriate maintenance and management, etc., aims to develop a basic policy and basic plan on the conduct and management of public facilities, and the like.
※ social conditions and surrounding Hon, aims to review in light of the promotion situation of measures such as country, we aim to steady achievement of the plan.
Honcho is, government buildings, owns elementary and junior high schools, cultural facilities and sports facilities wide variety of facilities and roads, bridges, water supply and sewerage facilities and infrastructure such as waterways, such as. Public facilities and the like that are of interest in this plan, and all the public facilities and infrastructure assets.
Basic awareness of the current situation and challenges
1. Changing needs due to progression and changes in the population structure of aging
Population changes in the whole town
本町の人口は減少を続けており、年齢区分別の人口構成割合をみると、昭和55年に人口の17.6%を占めていた年少人口（0～14 歳）の人口は、平成27 年には9.8%に減少しています。老年人口（65 歳以上）は、昭和55年に人口の16.3%を占めていましたが、平成27 年には37%に増加しています。更に、平成57の人口は3,656人、人口構成割合では年少人口は8.8%、老年人口は41.5%になると推計されており、全国的に人口減少、少子高齢化が進んでいますが、本町においても同様の状況であることがわかります。
2. Aging of public facilities
Changes in construction by year total floor area
Looking at the total floor area of the development situation in another building year of public facility of Honcho, continuous development has been continued. Old seismic criteria have been developed in a is Showa 55 before fiscal period that have been applied facility will climb to 26.1%. Looking Showa 55 fiscal previously in place the facilities in the large classification Apart from a total floor area, the townspeople culture-based facilities and school education system facility will occupy a lot.
3. An increase in the replacement demand of public facilities, etc.
Updated cost estimates of public facilities, etc. (if it is assumed that the holdings to public facilities, and the like to update on the same scale)
4. Limit of the financial resources applied to the public facilities
Reduction goal of the whole town in the plan period
- From the above results, in the NAGAWA it was estimated the reduction rate of budget is balanced.
The basic policy on the management of public facilities, etc. (with the aim of optimization of the entire public facilities)
The next 7 an exemplary policy (excerpt), and listed as a basic concept of on going to manage public facilities.
① inspection and diagnosis of the implementation policy
- we will continue to go to appropriate periodic inspections that are doing currently.
, Inspection and diagnosis, such as the implementation results by accumulating a of, will continue to timely grasp the situation.
· In conducting the determination of the priority of conservation in between facilities, such as by implementing a degradation diagnosis, grasp the deterioration due to aging conditions, the performance degradation status and management status due to external loads, preventive maintenance standpoint from do the study.
② maintenance and repair and update the Implementation policy
- with a priority of a long-term perspective in accordance with the importance and the deterioration state of the facility, plan to repair and update.
- such as promoting the transfer or designated management consignment of public facilities for the area, we will promote the maintenance of townspeople subject.
· In order to subsidize the financial resources to continue performing the maintenance, we will perform the review of user fees.
• For even maintain to go public facilities in the future, you may want to consider to develop a medium- and long-term repair plan.
• In order to make it possible to change the townspeople needs continue to flexibly respond, will continue to devise such as performing the easy facility design applications change.
③ safety of implementation policy
, Inspection, and the like of the public facilities, such as a high degree of risk was observed by the diagnosis, to ensure the safety of the software and hardware surface.
· In the safety of a secure, whether the disaster site, from the point of view of, such as whether a facility where there is a large number of use, and consider the priority of the corresponding.
④ earthquake resistance of enforcement policies
And disasters whether bases, from the facility whether or not the point of view is the use of a large number of townspeople, consider the priority of the earthquake resistance.
And roads, we will advance the study of earthquake resistance for infrastructure, including bridges, water and sewage.
⑤ long life of the implementation policy
- to understand the useful life coming year of public facilities, to understand the corresponding period of the update of the public facilities.
- we will continue to can thus smooth the way to take advantage of interest a little bit long public facilities.
- we will promote the development of infrastructure long-life plan of the individual facility.
⑥ integration and the abolition of the Promotion Policy
- In the review of public facilities, we will examined aware of the required levels and functions, etc. as administrative services.
• The demographic changes of aging and population decline, such as to proceed with the restructuring of public facilities that correspond.
⑦ comprehensive and planned construction policy of the system to achieve the management
- information about the public facilities and the like will continue to centralized management.
And staff each and every, with a management perspective, in order to have a point of view of public facilities management was aware of the whole of optimization, we will implement the training sessions and the like.
· Specified, but the administrator has promoted the introduction of the system, validate, along with the efforts to improve the townspeople service, for facilities that are not introduced will continue studying the introduction of this system.
Follow-up of the implementation policy (excerpt)
1 construction and information management and sharing strategy of all agency efforts system
Information on public facilities, and a system for centrally managed by the departments responsible for property management in conjunction with public accounting ledger, etc.
How to proceed with 2 follow-up
① on the progress on the "public comprehensive and deliberate basic policies related to the management of the facility, etc." and "basic policy on the management of each facility type," shown in this plan, an annual evaluation while turning the PDCA and we will continue to.
② assessment of progress a result, if there is a change of a significant situation, revised this plan.
③ according to the review of the long-term promotion plans of the town, by carrying out the revision of this plan, we will respond to changes, such as progress and social environment of the plan.
Along this plan, which is positioned as a basic plan for public facility development of ④ the town, to develop a facility-specific plan for each facility classification, we will promote concrete initiatives.
3 for information sharing with the town council and the townspeople
In formulating the individual facility plans for each facility classification in light of this plan, we will repeatedly consultation with the town council and the townspeople. Also, in the maintenance of the facility in accordance with the present plan, we will proceed with as much as possible Kumitori the needs of regional and townspeople.
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download