Those who use prosthetic limbs or artificial joints, people with internal disability or intractable diseases, or those who are early pregnant,
Even if you do not understand from the appearance, people who need assistance or consideration inform them that they need consideration to the surrounding people,
It is a mark created to make it easier to obtain assistance.
By having a help mark, "Effect to inform you that you need assistance or consideration"
The one who saw it has "the effect of being aware of aid and consideration".
Tokyo Metropolitan Government created and distributed in Heisei 24 Year 10 month, then expanded nationwide.
Mark body, hanging band, sticker for back side sticker, 4 points of instructions are packed as 1 set.
(3) Target person
Those who use prosthetic limbs or artificial joints, physical disabilities, mental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities,
Those with internal disability, those with intractable illness, those in the early pregnancy, etc., even if they do not know from the appearance
Those living in Nagato-cho who need assistance and consideration
(4) How to use
I use it by attaching it to a bag etc using a strap. Attach the attached seal to the back side as necessary,
Write down the information you want to convey to the surroundings and the contents of support you need.
(5) Consideration example
· Use of priority seats in public transportation, such as trains and buses
· Consideration such as being asked to speak at a station, a commercial facility, etc.
· Consideration to safely evacuate in the event of a disaster
Ways to get started
(1) Distribution location
· Nagato Town Office Town Office Welfare Section TEL: 0268-75-2046 (Section Direct)
(2) Points to be noted
· The number of help marks distributed per applicant is one.
· The applicant is limited to the principal or his / her family.
· If you wish to mail, specify the following, please write a return envelope stamped with 120 yen stamp
We only accept it when we provide it to the responsible section.
(1) Address, name, age, sex
(2) What kinds of obstacles are involved and requires a help mark
(3) Presence or absence of a handicapped person
* For the above (2) (3), you do not have to do if you do not want to fill in.
It is a mark that needs help.