Published 2021 years 03 month 30 Date
About the use of the Nagawa-cho patrol bus
- The times of the main stops are shown. For details, please check at each bus stop.
- School buses are excluded from the tour bus timetable.
- The operating days of the Shirakaba Line[Scheduled calendar for the Shirakaba Line]for more information.
- JR route buses and school buses are operated by large buses, and patrol buses are operated by medium-sized buses and wagons.
Please note that the vehicle may change depending on the time of day.
- The usage fee in the town is 100 yen once to the destination. If you use it outside the town, please pay according to the price list.
- Free of charge for high school students and younger, those aged 75 and over, those who have a physical disability certificate 50st to XNUMXrd grade, those who have a mentally handicapped health and welfare certificate, those who have a nursing certificate and a driver's license Those who have returned their driver's license can use it for XNUMX yen.
- Only on the town roads in Nagawa-cho, you can get on and off for free (you can get on and off at places other than the bus stop), so please raise your hand and let us know. (* Free boarding and alighting on national and prefectural roads is not possible)
- It may be suspended due to heavy snow or disasters.
- Please contact Wada Clinic (☎88-2020) or Yodakubo Clinic (☎68-2036) for consultation days on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Please contact Wada Dental Clinic (☎88-2217) for consultation days from Tuesday to Saturday at Wada Dental Clinic.
- Please contact JR Bus Kanto Nagakubo Sales Office (☎68-2106) for detailed time and operation status.
Main changes of the revision on April XNUMX, XNUMXrd year of Reiwa
|route||Old diamond||4/6 revision diamond|
|JR route bus||Nagakubo → Maruko Central Hospital before (daily service)
|Nagakubo → Maruko Central Hospital before (daily service)
|Himeki Line||Himeki center → Nagakubo (daily service)
|Himeki center → Nagakubo (daily service)
|Omegura Line||Men and women hold → Nagakubo (weekday service)
|Men and women hold → Nagakubo (weekday service)
|Nagakubo → Nitta Wada (daily service)
|Nagakubo → Wada Nitta (Operates on weekdays and departs at 7:00 on holidays)
|Utsukushigahara Kogengo Line||Utsukushigahara Highland Township → Hosoo Complex (weekday service)
|Utsukushigahara Highland Township → Hosoo Complex (weekday service)
|Hosoo Complex → Wada branch office and clinics (Tuesday and Friday)
|Tateiwa Line||NAGAWA office 9:10 shot 12:35 shot 14:30 shot||(Decrease flights)|
|Scholar Village / Tateshina Line||Yodakubo Hospital 7:55 departure → Scholar Village||Nagakubo 7:49 shots → Yoda recess hospital 7:55 → scholar Village|
|Tuesday (Phase XNUMX via) and Friday (via Phase XNUMX)||Monday (via Phase XNUMX) and Thursday (via Phase XNUMX)|
|Lake Shirakaba Line||Every month first Wednesday||Every month first Thursday|