Move-out certificate sending request book

Published 2016 years 02 month 01 Date

 It is a description of the move-out certificate sending request book.


The contents of the request form

 This is a request form required when sending a move-out certificate.


Tips and notes

 Please request with a margin ※. Please request by express mail also if you are in a hurry.


Application paper size

 Please print in A4 portrait of plain paper.



 Address: XNUMX-XNUMX Furumachi, Nagawa-cho, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano Prefecture Nagawa-cho government office
 Person in charge: Townspeople Welfare Division window


Heicho Date

Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and holidays the New Year's holiday (January 3 from December 29, 2008)


Moving out certification Request for [PDF: 113KB]
Moving out certification Request for [XLS: 44KB]


Contact Us

Townsman Welfare Division teller
TEL: 0268-75-2073

The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.

Adobe Reader Download

ク イ ッ ク ア ク セ ス