Published 2022 years 06 month 20 Date
It is a guide on the mail application of the income certificate or the like.
Please contact us for any questions.
The contents of the application form
Is the application form required when making a claim for income certificate or by mail.
Certificate that can be obtained by mail claim
Income certificate, income-tax-dependent certificate, tax exemption certificate, tax certificate, business certificate, please consult the following responsible for other certification, etc..
It shall be enclosed at the time of the mailing claim
- Application form (prescribed form)
- Fee worth of fixed amount money order (please buy at the post office.)
- Self-addressed envelope (on top of the fill in your address and your name in the reply-to, please put a stamp. Stamp shortage, please understand it will be cash on delivery.)
- A copy of documents that can be used to verify your identity (My Number Card, driver's license, health insurance card, etc.)
- The applicant is, himself, in the case of non-household members of the live power of attorney
Put the above in an envelope, please mail it to NAGAWA office Affairs Division tax engagement.
Income certificate, income-tax-dependents certificate, tax exemption certificate, tax certificate, business certificate ¥ 300 per copy
* Each person counts as one.
Please note that if
- Please fill in the application form, all of the items.
- The applicant is the person, requires a power of attorney other than household members living together.
- Mailing claim may take a few days by the postal service and, other circumstances.
- For corporate certificates, etc., a seal of the company seal or a power of attorney from the corporation is required.
Please request with a margin. Please request by express mail also if you are in a hurry.
Application paper size
Please print in A4 portrait of plain paper.
Application documents destination
Address: XNUMX-XNUMX Furumachi, Nagawa-cho, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano
Nagawa Town Hall General Affairs Division Tax Affairs Section
Closed days: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December XNUMX to January XNUMX)
Power of attorney [XLS: 16KB]
Application (mailing claims) about the income certificate, etc. [XLS: 32KB]
Application form for income certificate (mail request) [PDF: 143KB]
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download