Published 2016 years 01 month 28 Date
It is a description of the mail application, such as a property tax relationship certificate.
The contents of the application form
This is an application form required when requesting property tax-related certificates, etc. by mail.
(* Not limited to this form, you can also apply in any form. In that case, please fill in all the items to be stated in the application form on the stationery etc.)
Certificate that can be obtained by mail claim
Evaluation certificate, and dues certificate, assessment notice, Nayoro book
For other certifications, please contact the person in charge below.
It shall be enclosed at the time of the mailing claim
- Application form (prescribed form or any style)
- Fee worth of fixed amount money order (please buy at the post office.)
- Self-addressed envelope (on top of the fill in your address and your name in the reply-to, please put a stamp.
Stamp shortage, please understand it will be cash on delivery. )
- A copy of documents that can be used to verify your identity (My Number Card, driver's license, health insurance card, etc.)
- A copy of that if the heir is to apply it can be confirmed that an heir (family register, etc.)
- The applicant is, himself, household members living together, in the case of non-heir power of attorney
Put the above in an envelope, please mail it to NAGAWA office Affairs Division tax engagement.
Evaluation certificate, and dues certificate, Nayoro book one copy 300 circle
Evaluation notice free
Each taxpayer counts as one. 1 It is 1 yen for each taxpayer's certificate.
Please note that if
- Please fill in the application form, all of the items.
- You may not be able to grant the owner or taxpayer is wrong.
- If the agent is to charge, depending on the relationship of the owner (taxpayer) must have power of attorney.
- Mailing claim may take a few days by the postal service and, other circumstances.
Please request with a margin. Please request by express mail also if you are in a hurry.
Application paper size
Please print in A4 portrait of plain paper. (If using a predetermined style)
Address: Nagano Prefecture Chiisagata-gun NAGAWA Old Town, 4247 - 1 NAGAWA office
Contact: General Affairs Division tax coefficient (fixed assets tax charge)
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and holidays the New Year's holiday (January 3 from December 29, 2008)
The viewing of the PDF you must have Adobe System Inc.'s free software "Adobe Reader". Please obtain from the Adobe Reader download page of the following.Adobe Reader Download