◇ hometown festival of the 5th black 耀石
◇ Greetings from the town
◇ assault specialty goods report
◇ of town topic
◇ for the "summer of Nagawa" photo contest the second round of judging
- Hometown Festival 5th black 耀石
This year's theme is "think about the Jomon era."
It was crowded with a large number of participants blessed with the weather!
○ In the morning section, "Hunting Experience · Woodcutter Tournament"
○ part of the afternoon, "black 耀石 Forest Concert"
Wrapped in kindness "black 耀石 of the Forest" is
It can not be changed from the days of antiquity ...
·Welcome! To Library and petting Museum
For Everyone Square
○ haiku, senryu, tanka
Notice of ○ 10 month of nursery school open day
- Greetings from the town
· The 5 times NAGAWA comprehensive cultural festival held
· NAGAWA than it is social welfare council
Of-the elderly homebound for prevention
- Health and welfare information 10 month
- Tax payment, etc. of information 10 month
- Garbage collection day 10 month of
- Water and sewage information 10 month
- Assault specialty products report the first 41 bullets [Tokuitsu Ishiguro mini-tomato]
This time of the assault specialty report, assault report in who Tokuitsu Ishiguro are growing tomatoes in Wadano people entering district! Delicious mini tomatoes grew up by the cooperation of the sun of grace and family! Probably delicious! !
○ this month of title
○ Congratulations on your longevity!
2009 NAGAWA Aged celebration
○ Kiyo Kanai active in volleyball referee
Exchange ○ the "mountain" and "sea"
Exchange meeting of Sho Wada-Sho Heta
○ The 31 times Health University was held in townspeople Center
"Examples of the autumn festival" ○ bumper crops prayer Matsuo Shrine held
- Thank you for photo contest, a lot of your application book "Summer of Nagawa"!
September 28 (Mon) "Summer of Nagawa" photo contest the first round of judging is carried out, work of 10 points out of the total number of applications 151 points has been elected.
October 9 (Friday) from 18 days over a period of (the day), the second round of judging will be held. We will wait for the "vote" of the townspeople of everyone!